Quiz - Aviation Q-EZ

My quiz is about aviation and curiosities people unfamiliar with it could have, its purpose is to make curious people learn something new! :grinning:

I spent some time to change/add features:
-Main Menu allowing to chose between 3 preset amount of questions (I got the idea by a fellow user’s project);
-Green/Red colour for Correct/Wrong answers;
-Timer Skip during explanation;
-Different end messages based on score.

It’d be cool to add a button during the explanation to link to a Wikipedia page to further expand some topics, may come back to it later, but for now I’d like to continue working through the course.

2 Likes

Hi, I really liked your quiz. Maybe because I find aviation super interesting, but also because it was very nicely presented.

I have played through other peoples quizzes and yours was the first one I replayed multiple times. Really good questions with actually learnable info. Cool as!

I liked how your end screen was different based on how well you did, that is what made me replay it. To see what it said when I got a perfect score! lol Thanks for making it :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the nice words and for playing it, my objective was indeed to satisfy curiosities and make the player learn stuff! I studied to be a pilot, and acquantances and friends always asked these kind of questions, so I imagined it would be cool to have a game to satisfy those. :smiley:

Bonus: the background image is a photo I took after one of my training flights :smiley:

Privacy & Terms