Quick Terrain + Texture for the argon assault section of the 3d course

I decided since I am spending 99% of my time studying blender and 3D, including drawing so that I can make my own references. I am switching to the 3D course from the 2D one. I have had prior experience with Unity, so I skipped the first 2 sections and am doing this one.

I hand sculpted the terrain, but I was feeling a bit lazy and found a cool free lite asset that can auto-texture the terrain, and a water water asset that works well with mobile and desktop. The world is supposed to be low terrain and below water level, so I guess it is just a valley with some mountains a canyon, and water covering the low ground.

I might come back and practice this texture painting method shown in the lectures later, but I might end up purchasing gaia as well cause that looks AMAZING.

Anyways, here is my terrain for level 01 of this game that I have yet to name. (Don’t even know if I’ll use spaceships, might use my plane from the blender course if I can. And then make some enemy aircraft and stuff like turrets that shoot at the player)

1 Like

Very good terrain! Looks realistic!

Privacy & Terms