Questions about what we're building in this course?

I haven’t played Breath of the Wild, but my advice is the same regardless of the customizations you’re looking to make.
First and foremost, we have to dedicate our resources into helping students who are following the course setup closely. As such, I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to help you with alternate input/viewing setups. That doesn’t mean these things can’t be done, but we recommend this for students who are comfortable with the course materials already.
The ideal way to do this is to take the course and follow it closely, then go through it again making your changes and customizing. You’ll find the changes MUCH easier to implement.
Regardless, even if you are customizing as you go, then I strongly recommend that you maintain two projects, one following the course closely, and the other with the customizations. This is more work, but it will be easier to identify if the problem is an issue with understanding the course materials, or a quirk of the system you’re customizing.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

yes it does. Thank you!

super psyched about this.

I am going to Start with the part 1 of this course so that I can get my basic right. I am new to game designing and Unity. I am super excited to start!

Privacy & Terms