Questions about Course Bundles and Course Certificates

I have a couple of Questions regarding the bundles here on GameDev.tv. If I have one of the courses already from another, would there be an issue in the courses updating correctly or would I need to repeat them and I would have a duplicate force on my account?

I am looking at getting some of the bundle deals but I am worried that it will duplicate the courses on my account if I have one or two already from a different bundle. This accidentally happened when I got the RPG bundle from Humble Bundle that first got me into GameDev.tv. I have all the individual courses as well as three bundle tears of the exact same courses. But if I have the course itself complete it does not update on the bundled version of the course in the percentage to completion.

I thought I also had a question on the pricing of the courses with the bundles thinking that it would be cheaper to get the individual courses for only $10 but the bundle does give you more overall for the good price. So I think I answered my own question there. Though the pricing of the course on its own compared to the price of the course within the bundles seem to differ and show as a higher number in the bundle compared to the full price cheaper on its own. I am not sure if this is a bug or just part of the normal purchase process. If there was an issue and students are forced to pay extra, when they don’t need to. I hope this helps solve a problem. If there is no problem, I am sorry for bringing it up.

My second question is in regards to the certificates we get after completing courses. I currently am going through the RPG dev courses. I was wondering if there was any benefit of adding these certificates or maybe different ones from other courses that would be good resume material. I want to become a programmer and build apps and games as a career someday either for a company in a team setting or as an indi developer to start with as a hobby. I want to know if any of these courses would be good for my resume for a career choice of this nature.

Privacy & Terms