Question

Hello,actually i don’t know how to make a focus on the object that i am working on by using the wheel,i mean like focusing on the leg in that session.Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even after leafing through the video, I’m still not really sure what you mean. It would be best to provide some screenshots and additional details so we have a better idea of what you are trying to do. In the meantime, I’ve written the most likely thing below, but I can really only guess at the moment:

• Pressing Numpad Period will refocus the camera on whatever object you currently have selected. If you find that zooming toward something with your mousewheel isn’t working very well, do this and try zooming again.
4 Likes

Do you mean you wish to centre the object in the view?
Then BH67’S advice is what you need. Note that the cursor must be hovering over the view you want the actions to take place. This is standard with all Blender actions as it lets shortcuts do other things in other panes of any one whole window.

4 Likes

i appreciate your response :innocent:,what i meant was mentioned in the previous video when the instructor said we can use shift middle mouse bottom to move the object upward and focus more on the leg for example to work on .and i do know how to zoom in and out with the wheel.

3 Likes

i appreciate your response :innocent:,what i meant was mentioned in the previous video when the instructor said we can use shift middle mouse bottom to move the object upward and focus more on the leg for example to work on .and i do know how to zoom in and out with the wheel.
[/quote]

1 Like

Ok, now I think I see what you’re saying. Good that you figured it out!

It might just be a miscommunication, but I really should clarify that Shift + MMB doesn’t move the objects around, it just pans your view in the Viewport. I try not to be picky about small things, but in this case, there’s actually a really big difference. If you press N to open the side menu and look at the location data of what you’ve selected, you’ll see that it doesn’t change when you use Shift + MMB to pan your view. Very different from using G to grab an object and move it around. Anyway, good job and have fun! =)

4 Likes

Thank you ,appreciated :innocent:

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms