Question about tablets (and digital tools)

I asked a similar question awhile back about recommendations on a tablet for digital drawing.
Anyhow, I’m still looking to buy one but my specifications have changed a bit.

I’d like to buy a tablet that I can both take school notes on, as well as use it for drawing. Any recommended tables that support these two purposes? At the same time I don’t want to spend a ton of money either.

Any advice is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

EDIT:
I still haven’t bought a tablet. If I had the money I’d probably buy an Ipad but for the time being I’m considering buying a reMarkable 2 tablet and a somewhat cheap drawing tablet which would actually end up being cheaper than an Ipad lol

1 Like

Depends on the level of control you want for the drawing side. You can get away with almost any tablet that supports a stylus but you may become more limited in screen resolution, digitizer polling rate (how often it checks for finger/pen position), and supported pens.

Your best bet is to go with either Samsung or Apple, but depending on what app(s) you need the Microsoft Surface is also a way to go.

2 Likes

I’ve been happy with my XP Pen Deco Medium. It’s very affordable and very customizable. It doesn’t have a screen though, so you would need to hook it up to a laptop to take notes :confused:

1 Like

for drawing tablet, XP-Pen should fine, im using xp deco LW pen tablet and its verry affordable and great!!
for android tablet, my recommend is samsung galaxy tab s8 (because of new spen was integrated with wacom technology) so dont go below than that version.
for ipad, go with ipad pro 12.9 5th gen (or other thats support gen2 apple pencil).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms