Question about marbel Run

Everything was moving ok until I have applied the Clamp function to make the limited movement of the floor. Once I did, The floor become moved in a very tricky way to the right. moreover, the floor is stuck on a 40 angle slop and has not come back to its normal shape. How Could I solve this problem? please help.
Note, I am working on the same version UE20.3.

Hi Eela,
First of all, welcome to the community and hope you’re enjoying the course so far.

Is this the Crystal Caverns part of the Blueprint course?

Can you share what you’re trying to do, a screenshot of the blueprint in question or C++ if it’s something else.

Thanks.

Welcome and thank you For your fast reply. I am happy to be part of this community. The answer to the question"Is this the Crystal Caverns part of the Blueprint course?" No, it is not Crystal Caverns. I have not reached there just yet. It is Marble Run .The first part of the course,{video 10 “Getting & setting Rotation “from the 1st the course” Introduction – Marble Run”}.

I am sharing a screen shot of what is happening once I applied “Clamp (float)” functin.

Unfortunately, I could not record how the floor is moving in a very ticky way while moving the mouse to the right.
hope we can solve this ASAp.

Thank you so much.

Hi Eela, I saw the BP image you posted on another thread. Your issue is the clamp is wrong.

You have clamped from a min of 40 to a max of -40 - that’s impossible - just reverse these and it should fix your issue.

When you post a question, can you try and post against the video as well. Are you doing the course here on the GameDev.TV site or via Udemy? The question didn’t show under the BluePrint course which is how I missed your reply - sorry for that.

1 Like

Yessssssss. I have done just what you said and yesss it works perfectly now. i can not thank you enough man. Thanks a lot.

I am taking the course marble Run from here. One of the videos was about if you face problems you may ask GameDev.Tv., and that is what I did.

sorry for the late response.
All my respect.

1 Like

I’m glad I was able to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms