Queen Model

Updated:
I realized you meant the Screenshot (Editor) so this is great. No more glaring pink interface in my images. Thanks!

6 Likes

Screen shots can also be done in Blender, via the 'Window’ menu bar top left-hand side. Select ‘Save screenshot’.

3 Likes

Cool looking queen!!

1 Like

Thanks, that’s nice to know. I teach online and always just use the hotkey - “Windows” key on the keyboard + print screen because it goes directly to my screenshot folder, but if I needed to save in a specific folder while working in Blender, this would be a better workflow.

1 Like

And it also doesn’t show your working environment!

2 Likes

That’s true in which case I would just render it and save the image, but due to my work schedule, I hadn’t been taking time to set up the camera or lights for these individual pieces, though I will for the completed scene. I definitely like how much information there is about lighting and rendering and their affects on shadows and reflections with the different render engines in these lessons, and I enjoy seeing some of the amazing scenes that others post. I’m looking forward to the next section where I’ll get to focus more on those details.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms