Quad rendering on top of everything

Just like the subject says my quad is drawing over everything. When I first created my quad it drew black over top of everything whereas in the video the background still renders over the quad. I’ve looked around sorting layers and some other settings but I couldn’t figure out why my background is rendering over the player as well as all enemies and projectiles.

Anybody have this issue or know how to fix it?

Hi,

Any chance of a screenshot of the issue?

One of Hierarchy displayed (and expanded where necessary) and one of the GameObject in question selected with its details visible in the Inspector and the same for the Player.

Yet another silly problem. Slept on it and came back in the morning. Silly me forgot to reset the transform so it was in front of everything. Of course its rendering on top! Lol I’m a dummy.

4 Likes

Glad you managed to resolve this yourself, well done.

The reason for the screenshots was to see the order in the Hierarchy and other details from the Inspector. With UI objects, the order in the Hierarchy can also become problematic etc.

Well done on finding the problem :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms