Proper mesh

So here is the story:
I’ve been following with this mesh, looking good but real scarce on geometry:

And then we start talking them real face loops, and I have big plans for character creation and animation so I thought it’s good to make a good basic head mesh to use later on.
And here he showed us this:

Looks like some professional head mesh layout, I figured remaking my mesh into this will be too messy and I didn’t spent to much making it anyway. So i started anew with 2D:

For some reasons it took hours to make, and hours to transform that 2D into 3D not sure if that was right way to go, obviously quite long one, but here we are - a proper mesh with all them loops. I removed colors once I get things roughly in place, been too confusing:

So here how it looks at this point. I hope it’ll be a nice gal when I add hair and eyes; we’ll see that in few days.

4 Likes

And there it is. I wish to get more detailed into human modelling and anatomy but it once again feels like fishing in the dark. Things shown in lectures are good for general education purpose but won’t get it me to creating complex realistic models so I think I gonna have to get a detour from here.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms