Project Realm Rush!

Hey guys! I am still working on my challenge run of this course so I decided to make all of my own assets for this project. I didn’t really like the feel of the towers in the voxel style so I integrated sprites for all of the characters. Let me know what you guys think about the direction of the game so far! Thanks!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your game :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much! This one is taking me a bit longer than the last one but I also stopped for the GDTV game jam! I was able to finish my first game jam :slight_smile:

I’ve just played this and I really love the style and gameplay of it. It took me a couple of tries to figure out where I should place my first wizards (I suck at TD games), but once I got going, it was really fun.

I love the aesthetics of the game, and your original take on the tiles, attacks and swapping the money system out for mana, it really works well.

1 Like

Thanks so much for trying it out! This project was my first time creating my own assets. It helped motivate me to tackle the art in my GDTV game jam submission. I definitely plan to take this game and turn it into a bigger experience so I’m glad to hear I’m going the right direction with it.

Nice job nice little twist i had fun playing it

1 Like

Privacy & Terms