Project Boost Game - DEEPER

Hello guys, today I wanna share my result so far after completing the Project Boost section from the course. My game is still really simple and I’ve explored a little bit to apply the HDRP to my project instead of the familiar URP, so I cannot upload it into the web as a WebGL format. The game is really simple and contains only 3 levels because I don’t have much time to actually make it even better.

This is an in-game screenshot:

I’ve also modelled the main player (the submarine) myself by Blender, thanks to a Blender course which also comes from GameDev.tv:

And finally thanks to additional tutorials from YouTube which can help me a lot in creating simple animations, VFXs and shaders,… and of course some free assets from the store.

This is the gameplay, you can check out here:

If you want to give it a shot, you can download the installer (pre-packaged by me) to install and play it, and then be free to give me a review: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rb_q0v-32w-i-DgAf9BK_MTTQTdQ48E8/view.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hey there!

Your game looks amazing (: Love the atmosphere, the soundscape, the colors - it all comes good together. I hope you’ll make more in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words mate, I’ll try my best to improve my games and skills in the future :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

This looks so dope. I was thinking how cool it would be if darkness was a major obstacle for the player as in deep space but this is even better with the underwater atmosphere.

1 Like

Thanks mate

Very nice job. This is very impressive and I can’t wait to see what else you’ll make in the future. Good job!

1 Like

Thank you friend. I really appreciate your feedback :ok_hand:

Thank you so much for your kind words. That’s a huge motivation for me to keep moving forward :raised_hands:

This is soo good! Excellent and amazing work! Genius idea how to took it from space to underwater. And then also putting the light facing forward.
And awesome Blender work too. You added so much polish it looks like this could make it onto Switch eShop with more levels and menu screen.

1 Like

Thank you friend. I really appreciate your compliment. Thanks for dropping such kind words :sunny:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms