Project Boost/Desolate World complete :D

I have finally finished making my Project Boost game! I’d appreciate it if you could fire up your laptop/PC and check it out.

Feedback is very welcome!

8 Likes

Congrats on your game :partying_face:

1 Like

I finished playing it, what i really liked was the atmosphere that you created. What is the soundtrack from, it sounds great! Gameplay was a bit frustrating though. Maybe make the death noise quieter and increase the main engine speed/decrease rotation speed slightly, but that’s just my preference.

1 Like

Thank you for playing it and I appreciate the feedback :slight_smile: I will look at implementing these suggestions when I next go back to this project :slight_smile:

Great job with your game, @XtremeJam87
I like the vibe and the atmosphere
It would be great if you make it a little bit easier difficulty on the first level
I don’t know what is better - make the level shorter, or a gravity physics more understandable for a player

So that’s my feedback to your game, good luck and keep pushing :muscle:

This game is really awesome!

Wooow ! This is so cool ! :star_struck:

This was really cool but the death sound is a little too loud and rotation too sensitive. But the story telling potential that this has is really well done good job you’ve earned a follow. Edit: Idk how to follow is that a feature??

Privacy & Terms