Project Boost completed

Finished this one after a bit of an extended break. 3 levels for the sake of ensuring all of the level stuff worked correctly and for a bit of fun playing around with the level gimmicks.

2 Likes

Cool! The controls are nice and smooth - exactly what you want for a game like this.

Not sure if you intended this or not, but I noticed the landing pad will register a success no matter where/how the rocket collides with it; in level 2, I mosquito-stabbed it from below and won anyway ^v^

That’s not a big thing though; easily fixed with a box trigger or level design, and that’s assuming you don’t want the behaviour to begin with.

Nice job :+1:

Cheers for the feedback.

Being able to hit the target from any angle was intended, although definitely not reflected in the assets. I changed my design intention for the player character part way through to be something like a missile fired at a target, with the player guiding it there. I thought that would lead to some more interesting potential for the level design.

In the end I was mostly looking to get this one finished. I’d like to come back and explore the idea with some more enthusiastic level design and assets eventually (and to fix up that lighting bug). But still happy to get this one finished and uploaded.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms