ProBuilder problems

I am in Chapter 207 “ProBuilder to make Rooms” and nothing is working for me. I have imported ProGrids 2x from the store and i dont have the black-blue grid menu on top left. And i can’t build a house with the polyshape option. It don’t let me lay down the points. Does anyone have the same problem?

Hi,

Which version of Unity do you use? The same as Rick?

1 Like

Hi,

no, i actually use the latest version 2019.2.6f. Maybe it changed a little bit, but I can’t find it.

Hi,
I had a lot of problems with pro-builder too. So much, I changed to blender. I found some solutions, but it really never worked well for me.

1- Pro-grids and Pro-builder must be installed with the Package Manager. It doesn’t work well if the version is the one of the asset store: Windows->Package Manager->Advanced -> Show preview Packages to see the Pro-grids package. (First uninstall the store version)

2- Log out of your account from unity to work with Pro-builder. I don’t know why, but it is painfully slow if you are logged in, so much that it can take minutes to undo one simple action.

I wanted to build a mansion for my game, but after weeks of trying, I went back to learning blender to do the work. Hope this works for you.

1 Like

The black-blue menu don’t show off either, but the editor works now! Thanks! Maybe i will work with Blender too in the future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms