Problems with posing

When I move my rigged orc, some parts just stay where they are. So for example when I move the head to the side as in the picture, the toothring, some earrings and teeth just wont move with it. Same with some parts of the arms and legs.

I joined the parts to see if it makes any difference… but the problem remains.
I tried many things. Only thing I haven’t tried jet is weight painting, but I thought I ask first, maybe somebody knows where the problem is… Its getting really annoying :grimacing:

Id be thankful if somebody could help

1 Like

I would sat almost inevitably a weight painting issue. Somehow those parts probably lack the ‘weight’ on the right bone, or have too much influence from some other one.

2 Likes

They (teeth) probably are disconnected to the bone structure.
So add bones for the teeth also.

1 Like

Thx for the answer!
I think the problem with the teeth and the other stuff in the face was the distance to the neck guard of the shoulder armor… and the arms where to close to the body, I should have spread them more, like it’s done with the course model. So it was a weight issue you’re right.

1 Like

Thx for your answer.
There were so many little things that had the same problem, I.e. all the little iron spikes at the boots, that I would have had to add a lot of little bones to fix it. However I skipped that part and went on with the Mixamo animation, which by the way doesn’t have that issue. But I will keep that in mind for next time thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms