Problems with Inverse Kinematics / Probable parenting problems

I am having a problem with my bones in the armature, I cannot seem to put the option of Auto IK it doesn`t move the whole bone structure, even more when I grab the upper bone it just separates from all the mesh, I am almost sure it is a parenting issue but at this point I tried clearing all parents and reparenting everythiing but I cannot seem to get my wanted result anymore

Hi Malakav,

If you can provide more information on this please.
Screenshots from window menu inside blender of the bone settings and the IK options.

You may need to review the video and see if you can spot where you went wrong on this.
Let me know how you get on

Greetings Marc, thank you for your response, I figured out that somehow my bones lost connection between themselves, I checked each one of them and fixed them with ctrl p and then chose the connected option, sounds weird because then sometimes that causes huge problems but somehow it worked and now everything is Kinemated, I was about to close this one but appreciate your attempt to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms