Problems on Popup GUIs

Need help!

I think its been 4 days since i’ve been having this problem and I haven’t been able to move forward normally. Most of the problems I currently have right now is with the pop GUI’s (The number pad and the computer pop ups).

The numpad doesn’t seem to be appearing and my computer popup’s theme and bbcode_text doesn’t display the combination. And so far, i’ve just been following along the videos but still get the “bugs”.

Below is a download link to my project folder (current state as of this moment), I’d appreciate it if you could give it a look and tell me where I did wrong. thanks!

project folder :
Need help!

I think its been 4 days since i’ve been having this problem and I haven’t been able to move forward normally. Most of the problems I currently have right now is with the pop GUI’s (The number pad and the computer pop ups).

The numpad doesn’t seem to be appearing and my computer popup’s theme and bbcode_text doesn’t display the combination. And so far, i’ve just been following along the videos but still get the “bugs”.

Below is a download link to my project folder (current state as of this moment), I’d appreciate it if you could give it a look and tell me where I did wrong. thanks!

project folder (Current state as of this post):

https://mega.nz/#F!7iRhnY6R!swTBx2vp3bmyjqIb3wl22g

Privacy & Terms