Problem playing videos of section 4 complete blender course

What happens to the section 4, Low Poly Chest Set 2.8 of the Complete Blender Course? I can’t play any video from this morning. Yesterday worked perfect, other sections work good. But once I try any video of the section 4, I get endless waiting sign with no video starting.

I have this also sometimes (FireFox user). Clear cache (Ctrl+f5), or restart browser.
Logout / login.

For me this happens , when I stoppen the video half way, then next morning it want to autoplay, then it stucks in a loop.

1 Like

Thanks, @FedPete!

Well, did things like browser restart, cleared cash, Shift - renew, but it didn’t help. Funny that the videos from other sections keep working in the same tab of the same window, just section 4 has problems.

Try a different browser Chromium, Chrome …

1 Like

Well, a different browser finally helped (switched from Chrome to Opera). But I don’t want to use the different browser just to be able to watch some lectures.

But finally, got it working just by switching the rate of the video from automatic to 720 pm in the settings…

I find that about once a week Udemy switches my settings from 720p to Automatic and I have to go in and change it back because their system can’t actually deliver a clear picture at a higher resolution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms