Problem after this section

This is what the warning says(UV Overlapping), and after i press the play button it takes some time before it starts and after abit it crash unity itself.

The UV overlap warning is a common Unity Warning, due to the way Unity packs lightmaps. The error itself is misleading, and Unity has said in the past that they will change it. Unfortunately, it’s a bug in Unity and can sometimes happen even on a cube or plane placed in the scene. The net effect is generally that the seams of objects can sometimes have odd lighting effets…

What generally doesn’t happen, though, is a crash of Unity. It’s possible this is a hardware/graphics card issue, I could see where perhaps some cards may not deal well with the overlaps.

This is something I would take to the Unity Forums, as they might have more experience dealing with this sort of problem.

Actually, one thing I’d like you to try, open Window/Rendering/Lighting Settings, and at the very bottom of the Lighting Settings Window, make sure Auto Generate is unchecked.

Hello again, I tried what you said today. but my unity still crash itself. it worked for abit then afterwards it started crashing again.

I wasn’t sure if that would work… As I said, this lighting issue generally doesn’t crash unity. It can cause slowdowns, but not so much crashing…

Try uninstalling Unity and re-installing it.
Try make sure your video card drivers are up to date.
Otherwise, it’s best answered in the Unity forums

Privacy & Terms