Pretty bad

I think I already broke that first rule of not spending to much time. I had such a problem of making the circle. I redrew that circle but eventually decided this would have to do for now.
I have ZERO practice or education in this. But I really want to be able to make my own concepts and references for Blender. So lets see how this goes

3 Likes

No one is born being able to draw mate, it is an acquired skill. Some people pick it up quickly and some people need to work at it a bit more.
But it CAN be acquired, practice is absolutely the key when starting out… you need to train your hand to respond to what your head can see.
Depending on your situation, I found getting a small sketchbook and a pen to carry with me in my bag helped. Whenever I had a few minutes I would doodle on the pages, usually trying to get basic volumes from things I could see, because I used pen I couldn’t erase it.

Just keep at it, and keep this drawing… put it in a draw somewhere safe and don’t look at it again for a few months, come back here and post this drawing beside your most recent drawing…

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms