Pressure pad triggers in Game Kit

How’d you go, did you get some cool trigger-and-mover action happening?

Hi, I´ve done something simple because I didn´t know where to put the door but the door has a guardian

2 Likes

I added a platform that opens up the door!

2 Likes

I did one very obvious but i think that in the end it is a cool mountain XD

3 Likes

I’m following Rick’s example very closely. When the player steps on to the PressurePadTrigger, the MovingPlatform correctly begins the PingPong loop. Sweet! However, when the Player steps off of the PressurePadTrigger and moves towards the MovingPlatform in order to jump on it, I get the following error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Gamekit3D.GameCommands.SendGameCommand.Send () (at Assets/3DGamekit/Packages/Interactive/Runtime/SendGameCommand.cs:44)
Gamekit3D.GameCommands.SendOnTriggerExit.OnTriggerExit (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/3DGamekit/Packages/Interactive/Runtime/Senders/SendOnTriggerExit.cs:16)

Full disclosure: I decided to use the most recent Unity version (2022.1.0f1) for this project rather than the (2019.1.8f1) version that Rick suggested at the time the course was published. I just didn’t want to use a editor that is 3 years old. So maybe this is my bad. Any thoughts?

It’s been two days and no response. I’m going to assume that the course isn’t being fully supported anymore so I’ve requestwed a refund.

Privacy & Terms