PreRetopo Character for Character 2.0 course

I wanted to go more human so I drew a female reference and have made it to the retopo stage next. Which is where I quit last time cause I don’t like retopo… But I am going to study manual retopology over this weekend and do it manually next week.

The outfit is just first of many I will try. It is toggleable and she does have bra and panties underneath the clothing. I am doing this so I can implement a system that lets the player togggle clothing.

Can’t wait until I can add the hair after retopo.

I also came back to this course cause I was sculpting the dragon from the dragon course, but then realized I want to do characters more than that dragon so came back here and will finish the dragon later for fun.

3 Likes

Retopology with RetopoFlow 3 - CG Cookie

I purchased retopoflow 3. Can HIGHLY recommend this tool to anyone that wants to do their retopo manually like they should.
It doesn’t teach you the funadmentals of topology, you need to understand some stuff about topology before taking this course I linked. Good luck to anyone who tries.

Sounds a good plan. Hand retopo is fairly easy just do not expect quick and easy one click solutions. Its much better.

Privacy & Terms