Prefab a scene for a different camera prefab

Hi Ben and Rick,

Thank you for the course and the knowledge you both are providing. Hands down by far the fastest and best way to learn Unity3D is through your courses.

I would like to bundle all gameObjects in a scene and place into an empty gameObject parent in order to conduct a bulk resizing of the scene to shrink down from full scale life like to table sized. Is that an appropriate way to do things as I would like to place that parent object (with all sub objects) into a prefab camera that has it’s dimensions set to 0, 0 ,0 that cannot be changed.

What is the most appropriate approach for conducting this activity?

I attached a screenshot of the test scene i created. The scene deploys to the Mixed Reality devices properly, the only problem is that it is to the exact scale as in real life and looks like an actual size of a fullscale rocket in my living space extending through the roof. I’d like to shrink the entire scene down small enough to say place onto my living room table. I think that I should place an empty gameObject around the entire scene as I outlined in the screenshot with by circling the parent.

Thanks for any help and if there were any difficulties with my uploadling of screenshots in this message due excuse my first attempt at doing so.

Kind Regards,
Jason Evans

Privacy & Terms