Power Mode: Visual Studio

basically, as the tittle says. it is really cool you totally feel the “code power” :smiley:

you could also go to Extensions manager in visual studio then choose online and search for “Power Mode” you should be able to find there too.

4 Likes

I like it :smiley:

1 Like

:smile_cat: :sunglasses:

I am not sure if it will eventually make me mad but at this point its fantastic!

Thanks for the share.

1 Like

hehe… that’s quite entertaining… quite the angry coder, be nice if there was a passive version where-by little hearts or butterflies flew up from the text… :wink:

1 Like

Just a thought . . . how would I remove it? :confused:

Tools / extensions?

Head in the sand :flushed: I looked there twice and didn’t see it!

I guess staying up all night watching the vote may affect the quality of my code today :blush:

Cheers Rob

1 Like

hehe, no worries @Paul_Land, I was about to take a screen shot for you to make it a tab easier, but was still waiting for VS to open and then forgot!

Keeping it for a while though. Makes me feel powerful :triumph:

Does the screen wobble like the animated gif above when you type? If so I think I would need to down a few Kwells before using it :slight_smile: be nice if it were configurable, puffs of smoke coming off of the cursor would be kinda neat…

It wobbles a bit yes. I’m an old school techy and don’t touch type so I spend 50/50 looking at the screen and keyboard when I type with my 2 fingers and 2 thumbs :slight_smile:

It’s not to annoying atm. I tell you in a day or so if i’m still using it.

1 Like

I thought the fact that you had already asked how you can uninstall it @Paul_Land painted a very good picture!

I think I would worry that productivity would drop as I would spend most of my time watching the pretty effects…

dim graphicalPrettiness as Integer = 0
dim productivityOfRob as Integer = 10
dim iteration as Integer = 0
for iteration = 0 to productivityOfRob
    watchPrettyGraphics()
    productivityOfRob -= 1
    if productivityOfRob <= 5 then
        quitJob()
    end if
next

/ashamed that that is the most code I have written in quite a while!
/more ashamed that I don’t even remember if it would work! :smiley:

lol, very good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, I concede. 10 minutes was enough when things got serious!

Removed.

1 Like

ROTFL @Paul_Land

Privacy & Terms