Power Laser Canon!

Here is my Laser Canon. It was pretty fun to make

Modular Tank Laser Canon

3 Likes

Looking great so far.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the support! Means a lot! I’m working on the tripod base right now with out Grant’s Guidance. Hopefully it turns out well!

1 Like

thats a cool looking sci fi tank

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I especially like the spikes on the wheels and the detail you put to the lazer cannon

1 Like

Thanks! You’re support means a lot! Have fun with your modeling!

1 Like

going to be 3d modelling my entire Term Based Strategy game :rofl: if i manage to finish it. Like i said great tank i would be more than happy with that if i created it.

1 Like

Cool! So your trying to bake a board game with your 3d models?

1 Like

Only just started the TBS course so long way to go. Just finished pixel art platformer demo.

1 Like

Wow! What’s in the TBS Course?

1 Like

Everything you need to know to create the basis of a term based strategy game like XCOM or Final Fantasy Tactics but be aware the course is intermediate. I would advise you to do one of the begginer courses first if you have not already. The 2D course is really good because it covers UI. Its definatly worth checking out the archives of the the older versions of the course. I still really like the old UI tutorial Number Wizard and the Blockbreaker tutorial.

What software is it on? is it a game engine? I use Unreal

1 Like

Ah I use Unity never mind. Unreal looks great. They made the latest XCOM games with it. Pheonix Point was made in Unity.

Here’s my Tripod Base

4 Likes

thats really cool

Unity, i thought of using it, it’s looks like a good engine. Do you make 2d or 3d games?

1 Like

both well im working on a 3D game next

1 Like

Do you ever use the subdivison surface modifyer ? i mean for low poly or hard modelling its not really nessary depending on the style. Good thing to explore if you have not already

I love 3d. 2d art sounds hard do you have any pictures of them to post?

Privacy & Terms