Post Apocalyptic Scene (Making asset for game)

you can see few bugs in vid … its because i still working on this level and some coliders are missing …

btw … i work a lot on control mechanism … its has both… click to go … with straffing and shooting during movemet controled by navmesh agent … and you can use WSAD controls which can interupt any navmesh movement to control your every step… you can roll … you can run … you end up in the darkness with flashlight

I was try to make export to share … but i’ve run into some errors … from quick search it has something with customs fonts Unity dont like to much … so is gona be fun but not in the way i was hoping for… :frowning:

Never mind … keep it real and feel free to comment :wink:

good progress, it becomes scary especially in the dark, when only a flashlight in hand) and already the sounds of the environment draw figures in the head in the dark)

running speed will play one of the key elements, think that he might not run so much

It should be terrible to feel that it will not be possible to run away, but to hide or fight - something like that, good luck with your design :+1:

Thank you…

running will be useful :slight_smile:

otherwise how you will end up chased by some ugly mutated rat around furniture?
but i get your point… and you right… in small interior like this it will be much more about using correct weapons, skills and logic … like dont panic it will only get WORST … :wink:

making that video makes me realized i need to tweek my camera …because ist quite sad when you spend lot of time on details which cant be seen from certain distance or angle … so here it comes … zoom out an zoom in with limits and no “cam skipping” on the edges … and you can now adjust camera angle to get better view…

3 Likes

Welcome to the dark side :radioactive:

• flash light tweeks
1 Like

working on custom inspector with dialoge editor… currently working for computer console … but usable for NPC as well :smiley: … thats whats chrismas is all about… oh … maybe not … but its what i have to get my self as pressent … lear stuff…

1 Like

Enviromental hazard prototype: :radioactive: RADIATION ZONE :radioactive:

Now with Geiger counter prototype!

it’s all connected to health with some serious damage caused by radiation recived (depends on time spent in contaminated area) … so that’s reminds me. i need new health bar system :smiley:

1 Like

Light Manager with custom editor in testing :slight_smile:

WARNING: This video may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised. :bulb::bulb::bulb::bulb:

oh and new health bar is done :wink:

2 Likes

New soundtrack in progress… by Xakroo :musical_note:

Any starting artist care to join … ? :smiley:

do you have a bad day? … prepare for worst :slovakia:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms