Port said_Egypt

In real life
268371558_993280514586401_8692051979016483994_n
In blender

4 Likes

Hello,
That is really nice that you created something from a picture with Blender. It is so recognizable. Even the colors are spot on.
If I had ever had seen the real-thing and then saw your Blender model I would instantly know it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, I want to talk about the project. It’s hard to have an idea to make it realistic, In the first time I’ve an idea to make every side alone but i see it’s very hard to connect every side and don’t have in the same time (loss geometry)

so i tried the cylinder to be the base object and some edit to it you can get the Tower shape I use 3 mesh only (cylinder-sphere-torus) ,so to have a good shape you must know how to edit the object.

1 Like

I’m pretty new to blender but I think you’re on the right track to edit a cylinder like that, nice work - well done xxx jess

1 Like

Interesting object you made a model of very well for simple shapes.

Is seems to be a street bollard but even so it is a lighthouse replica? Some history story there I suspect.

Good work. Yes you would not build it from separate plains, and you seem to have worked it all out well.

1 Like

Thank you i would like to complete the course i am in (section 2)

Not a history story it is a model for a light house in a garden in Port Said one of the sides of El Suez canal

1 Like

Privacy & Terms