Polished Number Wizard

And done!

I finally managed to get this game done. I uploaded it to my itch.io profile which you can find here.

I’m really liking this course :slight_smile:

13 Likes

wtf this is beautiful

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Thank you! I should be posting up the Brickout game soon too. :hugs:

1 Like

Looking really good! Well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nicely done!!!

Is this your images? I mean did you created them?

1 Like

Thank you!!

Thanks! Yeah I drew them with ink on black paper and the scanned them in at 600dpi. :hugs: Now I’m working on the Block Breaker game!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to see how your block breaker game will look :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is absolutely gorgeous in every sense of the word

1 Like

Hehe, you’re too kind. Thank you.

Thanks! I finished the brick breaker game section, now adding some additional mechanics before I dressitupwith some art and post it here for you guys to play! :hugs:

Well Played! I’m impressed with the art and color scheme. What made you want to keep the number font and describing text on the default font? I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! I needed a more legible font to explain the concept of the game clearly, I didn’t want people guessing what it did or didn’t say. :sweat_smile:

The next is coming up nicely, as I mentioned above, I’m currently finishing up some of the mechanics for my next game following this course. I’ll be doing the same for every section of the course, take the assignment project to a full game state. :hugs:

I’m excited to get this breakout game done, there are a few ideas I want to get feedback on. Follow my itch page, I’ll post a playable build soon enough!

1 Like

That looks fantastic! Gorgeous design. :astonished: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hehe, thank you! I really appreciate your comment :slight_smile:

awesome! great job!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms