Pokemon Center Progress

This is what I have so far of the pokemon center :slight_smile:

I’ll continue to the human head section to finish the course and then I’ll come back to this one!

18 Likes

Hi,

I think that the tree looks awesome, it has a very “nintendo-like” vibe to it, I can’t say why, maybe the shaders, the shape ? :thinking:
Speaking of the shape how much time did it take to create ? I wonder …

You did a good job so far and I can’t wait to see the characters appear once you completed the next section :wink:

Cheers !

2 Likes

Thank you ^.^ The tree took about 20-30 minutes. The leaves are made with bezier curves with bevel and tapper objects. Then, I added an array with an object offset to rotate the leaves.

Actually, you can see it directly in the .blend file, the construction objects are on layers 2 and 3:

Plant.blend (2.4 MB)

What I found out doing this scene is that a scene like this takes a lot of time to make, much more than I had imagined hahaha I worked on it for weeks and it still doesn’t look close to what I have in mind. But I’ll come back to it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see,

Nice use of curves, thank you for the blend file

Hehehe, I do understand, I decided to do the final renders for my scene after working on it for ~24 days (with 3-4 days off), even if I could up the LOD, I won’t do it now because I know it would take too much time and sometimes it is better to let things rest for a while before coming back to them with a clearer mind.

Cheers !

I’m liking this a lot Marilu. Well done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

Nicely done.

Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised to hear it! I still don’t believe you have made this so-called ‘pokemon center’ within thirty minutes. You must be very smart! I guess this amazing scene is taken from the Minecraft online game, or am I mistaken? I need to confess it’s one of my favorite games during the last few years. I want to improve my playing skills. Can you suggest some useful sites I can use in this case? My friend advised me this Inversegamer one. The most interesting thing you can find very useful information about other games, not only Minecraft. I hope my short article will help you to improve your skills in playing your favorite game.

You might be mistaken as the OP stated the tree took 20-30 minutes to create not the entire scene.
Also this is not the best place to be asking for help in playing game, That might be best saved for off topic areas.

Thanks

Privacy & Terms