Please Help Me Out Sir

i’ve tried everything but unfortunately i couldn’t improve my mistake… please help and tell me if i get stuck how to contact any tutor? coz sometimes unexpected error pops up…
Thanks…

1 Like

There are many ways you can ask for help:

• Post here in the forums.
  • Join the discord community.
  • Ask in the Udemy Question section.

A lot of people, not only tutors, will be more than glad to help you out.

Now unto the error.
The console is telling you that your code is trying to access something that doesn’t exist, like an empty variable.
Look into your code, check the lines 18 and 37, see what the code is trying to read in those lines. According to the lecture project changes you forgot to set the Starting State in the inspector, go to the editor, select the object that has the AdventureGame script and see if the startingState variable has being assigned, if not, assign it and test if things work, if they don’t, then you probably forgot to set the next state inside the Starting State object, check the object and see if you forgot to add the other states.

If this doesn’t help try comparing your code with the lecture changes which I linked above, you can also find them in the resources tab from each lecture.

Thanks…
But I’Ve Found that my text component is empty… and i tried to bring script and state but couldn’t how to solve?

i got to know what’s happening… i created story text via textmeshpro so that’s why i am unable to add that in text component… but sir told us to change font so for changing the font i had to delete normal storytext… what shall i do?

Privacy & Terms