Please answer this questions,i am quite a newbie

Are there any challenge slides? Or what is your way to challenge the course takers?

My second question is what are the courses that are currently archived and will be archived someday

And how long will you remaster/update the unity 2D,3D,Mobile course?

The Rpg courses

And the Blender beginners course?

What is the criteria for a course to be archived?

And what courses are in development?(remastered & new courses)

Any VR courses for unity?

And my last question is what are the courses that are outside the gamedev.tv but was created or co-created by a gamedev.tv founder?

Like the Realistic lighting on udemy that was co-created by rick

And the physics course by Ben but its not on the gamedev.tv website

Follow up: Do you have any asset packs? Free and paid?

If i bought a course?

Will i have access to archived courses?

Or the original content?

Thanks

Hi,

I will do my best to answer some of these questions.

1. There are challenge slides and they are usually linked in the courses to the google drive site.
  2. The 2d and 3d were recently remastered and the mobile course is fairly new in creation, We do constantly monitor the courses via our TA’s to see if they are urgently needing a remaster or patching.
  3. There are no plans at the moment to remaster the RPG series
  4. When a course becomes so far out of date that a complete remaster is needed then the older course will be archived.
  5. Best to keep an eye on our social media or join the mailing list as this changes all the time
  6. Not at present
  7. Its just a naming on Udemy as all courses are created by GameDev.tv its just who we have assigned to the course by the udemy account.

Follow up

1. Generally yes you will have access to the original content as well depending on when the course was purchased.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms