Player movment & N/a Script's

I have a question about the scripts I’m fairly new to this so . I would like to know if I could reuse the same scripts AKA movement scripts on diff characters . for like a multiplayer game mmorpg genre like game or an ps3 online game . I’m sorry if this is a dumb question but as I said I’m fairly new to this I have used unity before with blender .

Yes, you can reuse your scripts, for example, all your enemies with the same behavior will have the same script. Then you can even extend scripts (classes) to add more complex behaviors to other enemies for example with special abilities. In fact I would say the main function of a script is being reusable :slight_smile:

thank you but I kinda ment for other games as well not just the one game like say after I finish this game and I decide to move on to a second to save me some time could I use the same scripts instead of making news ones all the time

yes, you can reutilize your scripts for other projects. No problem :slight_smile:

I have an issue with the player movment script I lost the ability to jump and I need to move backward in my game so I can shoot as I move back can you help me

Privacy & Terms