Player Movement script cause player Bug

The MovementScript cause my player to bug and constantly jumping in space eventually the camera angle goes crazy. I restarted this project 6 times already and every time I get to this point, it just gets bugged.

Hi William,

Could you share a video of the issue, please?

The forum will support a file size of up to 10mb, if your video is larger than this you could consider uploading to YouTube and then embedding the video into your post.

See also;

Hi William,

It sounds like the issue is with ethan thinking that he is either off the ground or in the ground which is activating his jump/falling animation.
I would check your colliders and navmesh agent that they are not in the ground or too high and the sizes are correct.
I would also look at how your camera is set up as it sounds like its a target issue. I had this with a more complex camera as ethan leaned my camera went to odd angles.

If you could let us know on this and also maybe post a screenshot of the player inspector and the camera set as well please.

Thanks in advance

Going to close this due to inactivity, The remaster resolves this issue from the start :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms