Play with Collision

There was total 100 bullets spawned and as per debug massage and “20 BULLETS HIT THE ENEMY” and 60 bullets Destroyed by shreder now Big Question is coming in picture
enemy health = 200 -(20 hit * 10 damage)
destroy from shadder 60
total = 80
than 20 bullets gone where ? …(as per my thinking 40 bullets hit enemy but because of same time of triggered both bullets and enemy consider that as a 1 hit. so how to solve this ? (my question is how to get to damage properly ?)

Hi,

First of all, good job on debugging your project yourself and sharing what you figured out. That’s helpful. :slight_smile:

Have you already tried to pause your game? Theoretically, the “missing” 20 bullets could still be there. If you double click on one of them, the focus in the scene window gets set on that game object. Maybe it is nowhere near the shredder collider.

Thanks Nina for looking towards
You are mind blowing.
for checking around the thing I speed down of enemy and bullet spawn rate and count shot which hit the enemy and you are right
I challenge myself :
( I am going to complete this game as releasable and so taking care of bugs)

As an alternative to the shredder, you could take a look at the OnBecameInvisible method in the API. That could be interesting if your bullets have got a script attached. (Of course, the actual alternative is the implementation, not the looking.)

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms