Pixels n Errors - All put together

A game where C# scripts are giving out a lot of bugs (enemies), if they get to your computer then they’ll cause an error. Too many errors and your computer will crash and thus you lose the game.

Game -

This is the game I made from this course.
Also Magicavoxel is very nice to use to make simple models.
And Famitracker, very fun to use if you want to make retro type sounds and music, but it has a bit of a learning curve if you want to use it.

Magicavoxel -

Famitracker -
http://www.famitracker.com/

Any criticism is appreciated.

2 Likes

Also music is suppose to be playing in the menu of the game, but it’s not playing in the WebGL build of the game. It works in the PC version of the build, but not this. If anyone knows why this happens or how to get it to work I’d very much like to know.

1 Like

The game looks great
but tbh the music isn’t that good
and don’t write too much in the topic next time because people don’t like to read alot…
and great work here

1 Like

Fun stuff, a great start. One suggestion might be if there is a limit to the number of towers, then the ability to click one for removal instead of the FIFO method.

2 Likes

Thank you, and yeah I know, this was the first time I made music using this software. But I’ll keep that in mind next time I’m writing a big one of these.

1 Like

Actually yeah that may be a good idea for the game. But I think that it would be less intuitive if it was ONLY click to remove, so maybe some method with the ability to click one to remove with FIFO going on at the same time. Thanks for the idea.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms