Pivot point challenge

Wanted to try different pivot points in different objects, so I decided to create a scenario. Also used the pivot point to angle the legs of the stool altogether.

6 Likes

Nice idea to make use of the pivot point on the chair legs Just the sort of thing it comes in handy for.

1 Like

Oh, that’s just the kind of thing I would never have thought of using a pivot point for, so thanks for the tip. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! It took me a while to understand how to make the rotations work in my favour… but I will definitely use it again.

1 Like

Thanks! for some reason I was really excited to try it out :joy: maybe because I realised that this method is quite useful when creating furniture. Better than just rotating one leg at a time!

Looks really Neat!, I dont understand how you used the pivot point to angle the legs

I positioned the 3D Cursor in the middle of the three legs and set it as the pivot point, then selected the top of the legs and rotated them inwards all together :slight_smile:

Great idea for the pivot point challenge.Nice looking scene and lighting.Great thinking for the placement of stool legs.

Privacy & Terms