Pikachu Head Dynosculpt

So, I have returned to this course and started at the blockout section because I have plenty of hard surface modeling practice and what not under my belt.

Last time I got to the retopo stage, but never finished it. And retopoflow decided to break so all the work I had done went to waste. (I will do the retopo manually cause autoretopo is horrible)

Anyways, the reason I stopped was to take some time to practice drawing. After learning proportions for humans (getting proper arm lengths, elbow placement, etc) I decided its finally time to come back to this course and work on a new character. I drew a reference, but it is just the outline for a female body, I going to use references to create the outfit.

It won’t be anatomically accurate though I am sure as I haven’t gotten that point in my art studies yet. But I already like the progress I have made and can’t wait to show GDTV this character after the sculpt is done.

Anyways, Pika pika pika chuuuuuu.

4 Likes

autoretopo is not something that works immediately out of the box. It has its usages.
Like auto-weight for bones, it works but you need to fiddle it.

Privacy & Terms