Paint Masking

Paint masking is a useful tool. I’ve tried all kinds of ways to do this. This is much cleaner. Very easy less abstract for the viewer.

1 Like

Looks interesting, but I’m not sure about the tool. What version of Blender can it be found in?

1 Like

I’ve only saw it in the newer versions. I’m using the Goo Engine 3.6. In the past I’ve kept two versions because of certain add-ons that weren’t compatible. Then, just imported between the two Blender versions.

I’ll have to check that out.

1 Like

Your avatar is beautiful. If that’s your style hm. Maybe. I’ve saw similar models in Zbrush it’s a bit, more. Yan Sculpts does amazing work with regular Blender. Goo Engine is for more simplistic Anime style turning all the colors into math values that are easier to manipulate. Mostly, just a disclaimer from your avatar that is in a more detailed style than the blobby shading of anime.

Ahhh, my avatar is an actual character product sold on a popular 3D graphics site, which is used in software other than Blender.

That said, I’m sure if the character were imported into Blender, I could probably create some clothing for her. :wink:

1 Like

We all have our strengths. I work in surgery I think it helps.

Privacy & Terms