Original Actor replecates all scale transforms of Blueprint version

So after I do conversion of original Actor into Blueprint, I get replication of scale transform I perform on the Blueprint “instance” on the original Actor itself. Meaning it does not behaves as it was supposed to (when transformation changes made on blueprint DO NOT replicate themselves on the DefaultPawn this blueprint was made from). If you have any ideas on why is it happening - would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

To clarify I do following steps:

1. I run the game
  2. I eject myself
  3. I select DefaultPawn
  4. I choose Blueprints -> Convert Selected Actor to Blueprint Class…
  5. I put it into subfolder Bluprints I create within Components and name it DefaultPawn_BP
  6. The window of DefaultPawn_BP opens where I see already the VIEW tab
    Then there are sever options I’ve tried:
  7. I start changing scale of the sphere right-away and I see respective changes on the original DefaulPawn in the scene
  8. (actually another 7 but v.2) I close the window, I switch to Content Browser and drag-and-drop Blueprint into the scene and double-click it. Then the same window for DefaultPawn_BP opens where in VIEW tab as I perform scale tranform operations on the sphere - both spheres of DefaultPawn and DefaultPawn_BP scale simultaneously.

Conundrum.

It’s not a component so that’s a misleading name.

That’s supposed to happen. Same with 8.

Sorry - my mistake, I miss-typed. It was under “Content”, not “Components”.
Anyways, at some point (after two restarts and killing the files of previous tryouts) it started working as it should. I have no idea why. Thank you for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms