Orc - Texture painted

My texture painted Orc. This guy took awhile!, but I did a heck of a lot of experimenting and studying more advanced techniques etc. Especially with texture painting as that was completely new to me and I still feel like we barely scratched the surface of it. I also started 3 more(Simpler!) characters to break up this monster project, keeping this as sort of a ‘Main’ project where I did all my learning and experimenting.

It was definitely more than the course required, but was very fun (except for a few stressful technical issues of course, mostly caused by multires or having so many pieces of armor). Rigging and basic animation coming soon (Also trying to figure out how to upload to sketchfab etc), but for now I’m looking forward to putting my next characters through this pipeline knowing what I know now. It’s going to be soo much faster than this time around now that it’s a familiar workflow, that’s for sure!

Keep on Blenderin’ fellow Blenderites!

22 Likes

Great creature!

3 Likes

Thought I’d share the 360 view as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The fur to the armor pieces looks really cool!

3 Likes

That model is worth a good amount of money!

1 Like

Your orc looks way too good you must put him in a game! Any tips on how you did the muscle?

1 Like

It’s changed a lot since the beginning.

Did you feed it after midnight? :rofl:

The skull on its belt, the chains look like a moustache and I think that is pretty cool!

1 Like

That looks scpectacular!

2 Likes

Looks amazing. Lots of fun and details. Marvelous job.

Great armor and clothing!

Privacy & Terms