Open Source Project Management

I used Trello years ago but I don’t want to use proprietary software anymore. So I found this one, which seams pretty similar to any other Kanban board website : Taiga

I will see if I really use it or if I stay with my beloved pens and papers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey there. Sorry for bothering you guys. I’m new here. I’d like your advice on which CRM to choose. Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

Hey, no worries! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. I’m new here too, but I’ve worked with various CRMs for more than five years, so I know how to help you. Choosing a CRM can be a tough decision, but luckily there are a lot of options out there. TBH, it really depends on your specific needs and budget. Some of the most popular ones are Salesforce, Planfix, and Zoho CRM. I love Planfix crm software more. I’ve been working with it for more than two years, and it’s just great. So, don’t waste your time and give it a shot.

1 Like

Hi. I’m not using these tools for customer relationship management so I don’t know if I can help you. But for project management only, Taiga is more than enough: free, open source and with a wide range of tools: Scrum, Kanban, Wiki, issue tracking and so on :slightly_smiling_face:

Privacy & Terms