Obstacle course

That was so much fun to make. It’s all very well explained. Really easy to follow. Thanks

6 Likes

I’m so happy you had a lot of fun making this :grin:

2 Likes

I really like the pace of your course.

2 Likes

It looks really cool and fun!

2 Likes

Thanks Miguel. It means a llot. I was always making stuff by hand. Now giving it a go with PC its another level :grinning:
Bolive Me, i’ve had better runs than that one

2 Likes

You can call me Yee, I don’t really like my first name :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mee to. But I’ve had hard time to come up with some cool nick name so decided go for my whole name…
People normally call me Matt but thats common and never available :roll_eyes:
Miguel is nice by the way. Artistic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello @Mateusz

I’m quite confused about which course is this, unity 2D or unity 3D??

I was eaqly confused when choosing which one to choose. This one is 3d.
But I have to tell you. If 2d and 3d are made in the same manner. It would not make the difference.
I couldnt say anough about how great this course is.
Programing will be mostly the same either way. Less one variable for third dimention. I think.
Ricks tutorial skills are epic. At least for me. Its getting right in the grey matter. Im chuffed with the course.

2 Likes

Hi @Mateusz

Great, honestly I like 3D games more than 2D. I would’ve gone ahead with 3D as well. I know nothing about unity or C# as I’m enrolled in an unreal course. I suggest you take a blender course after this one, best thing is you can make your own assets for free and sell them too.

1 Like

There are some important differences between each course, programming wise, besides some techniques and concepts, there’s are basically the same, but Unity wise there’s a huge gap since each course focuses on different tools.

2 Likes

Agreed, I’ve been playing around with 2d games in Unity for over a year, but I wanted to take this 3d course so I had a good foundation when I start making 3d games.

2 Likes

Cool stuff!! How did you record that area with video?

1 Like

Hi @roariyo I’m using OBS studio. Its free software

1 Like

Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

This looks like a lot of fun

2 Likes

Thanks. Its a llot of fun to me. I think the fact, that although im strictly following the course, but by understanding it I was able to make it and have a go at the actual minigame. Its the feeling of creating something that a week ago I would never imagined I could do. And further in the course you realise that more than one option is there to resolve some issues. By making that choice you making in yours and feel closer to the project than if the answer was given to you on the plate. It is short but very enjoyable jurney so far. I have so many ideas in my mind. And more I learn more of them pop up. If I ever will realise them its differen question. But learning all this, Blender and unity. So far made this year pump so much life in to me. This are kind of new experiences I was longing for.

1 Like

Look forward to playing your game :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms