Number Wizard with Unit Tests

Hello there! I’m actually redoing the 2D course after almost 2.5 years since I’ve stopped working with Unity. I started learning programming from scratch with GameDev.TV. Getting back to game dev is something that I’ve missed in general programming job for last two years so… here I’m again to go over all the trainings from you but with TDD for Unity in mind. Here is Number Wizard from me with basic TDD (I had to change some stuff in order to make Unity testable in some manner :blush: )

Here is link to git repo on Azure DevOps (I prefer it a bit more than GitHub and it’s also free for repos :slight_smile: )

https://dev.azure.com/Morinslash/Number%20Wizard%20Console

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that Azure Dev Ops did free got repos. Thank you for that :pray:t3:

Yeah, since they acquired GitHub Microsoft done a lot of good stuff around Azure DevOps :slight_smile: right now you have a unlimited private free git repos in Azure Devops, free agile/kanban boards for your project and CI/CD pipeline (with free plan there are limitations about minutes on shared runners - like every other CI tools there :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms