Number Wizard Winner Change

Can anyone help?

In my Number Wizard UI, core scene, I used both Wizards, R and B, and I’m trying to use their Boolean values ​​from the core scene, active (true or false), in the win scene, to show the winning Wizard, who guessed the number chosen by the player.

I’ve tried everything I found on the network, but nothing worked.

Now I’m thinking of creating, for each wizard, a script and making NumberWizard.cs static …

Does anyone have a better idea so that I can activate the wizard in the win scene that guessed the number in the core scene?

Hi Walfrank,

I hope I understood your idea correctly. What I understood is that you want to have two wizards in your game. What I didn’t understand is: How are they selected in your game? How do they interact with the player?

Generally, you could use the same NumberWizard class for both with an int variable. For example, if you set the variable to 1, Rick(?) guesses the number, when you set it to 2, Ben guesses the number.

The difficult part is to pass on the data to the Win scene. The simplest solution would be to create one scene for Rick and one for Ben, and you load it depending on the value of the aforementioned int variable.

If you already pass on data to the next scene, you can also access the int variable there.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms