(NSFW Language)-Fake it til you make it, look ma I'm famous on the Tele ~

Bump, Displacement, Normals, World/Lamp/Object Emission, Ivy, Particles object grass and Plane image plant textures
Dat Full Nuke of like 20 lessons.

Due to 3D Printing with all models I make designed in Blender, as well being a Waiter at a Thai restaurant.
My time to finish classes has become finite… However I am attempting to plow through them to get Certificates as I don’t play any actual games. Other than the 3d Prints and Mesh in Opensim I make, I have no achievment’s in any games/other.
So these certificates may not count as a degree, to me their Game Achievment’s in the Game of Life.

Full Global Illumination 169AA sample run 32 minute render 1645Mb
Nvidia GTX950m 4Gb Dedicated
Hopefully with more detail, and Volume Scattering from “Creating a new scene in blender” will push my Ram higher, I wanna benchmark my GPU real hard.

Lot’s more work to be done.
The floor inside the house, detail of dirt/ground around the building edges, and additions of “Creating a New Scene in Blender”
This work of art is no where near complete.

Thanks to the many lessons here though, even when not directly working in Virtual words, but with objects for 3D Printing, much has been useful. Perhaps one day I can upgrade from XYZ Jr1.0 3dPrinter to a Full color XYZ 3d Printer, and then Texturing will become a big thing for me again… Less time for Opensim so less texture jobs and more hand painting 3d prints, due to waiting tables and lack of staff to drop my hours…
That and meatspace hacking is more fun than virtual creation.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms