Night City

Had a ton of fun in this new project, it’s my take on a near future city shot, cyberpunk’ish style. I apologize in advance for the mixup of lang. but it was very hard to find good looking japanese shop alphas, so there is that. i hope you like it , critique of any form is very much appreciated

Cheers Saltmines

11 Likes

Interesting scene.
Very effective.
Would be interesting to see the working view to sort real geometry created from just images.

2 Likes

Saltmines, could you kindly post the Solid view (not rendered view), so we can learn from how you placed your object meshes to create this scene. Thank you.

Great work

2 Likes

Yeah sure, I will clay render it out , gonna post it a little bit later on today ! Or do you mean the literal solid mode , not clay render? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah sure, no Problem, I’ll do the clay render and post it a little later on :slight_smile:

So here is the clay render, the writings are also real geo (but the override mat of course got over the emissive materials , I marked them in red) :slight_smile: … also the DOF is still active in the cam settings :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So here are a few different shots and the camera shot in solid mode :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Fantastic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, in many ways much more interesting than the final result but I guess that is a modeler’s pov, lol.

Plastic sacks of rubbish and other detritus look very well done.

2 Likes

WOW, thats so great - very well done.

Reminds me of Max Hay youtube video on his Blender cyberpunk tutorial, i am thinking you must of learnt a lot from Max. Its also on my to complete list.

Thanks for sharing with the community.

2 Likes

wow this is awesome!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: …Yeah I know Max Hay and the cyberpunk Tut helped me out a lot, (for the holo effect for example) , he is really great dude!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :slight_smile:

Looks very good. I like the athmosphere in this picture :smiley:
Would fit nicely in a Stray Sequel :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

wow this looks amazing :smiley:

1 Like

Truly incredible, looks like a futuristic scene or something you might see in Tokyo, love the idea of maybe a cyberpunk type scene which would fit this for sure, truly great work!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms