Next new 3 Objects (roomscene) and My first Extra Objects, an easel and some other objects I have found in my studio

I have found this objects in my studio and started modelling. I am not a fan of car modelling, but this little toy car was not so intimidating, so I give it a try…I took care of the clock: no more than 60 minutes for every model…

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today I have repeated this exercise with new 3 extra objects, combined in a small scene to see if I have improved my modeling skills in the last 4 days. I have challenged myself with a difficult small table and a room. The vase isn´t so good…But I like the result of my 3 objects challenge. I have experienced in these scene with the subsurf modier, beveled a lot of edges, worked with curves (table legs). I used inset individuals ( ii )at modeling the walls.

3 Likes

Awesome work! :+1::+1:

thank you, soffstoff! :slight_smile:

my first one of the next three objects… I love this challenging exercice… Unfortunately I haven´t enough time for modeling because my holidays are over and I have to work a lot this week…

My first try of a fork. Looks ugly. Without reference. I will try again.

I haven´t got much time at the moment (because of work), but everyday I try to spend 30 minutes on blender nethertheless. This time I have tried a house with some difficulties concerning the roof.

UPDATE

worked on the normals and windows and lighting

Really nice work guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

grafik

still exercising, today a 15 minutes chair.

1 Like

another exercise, still life, 1 hour

experiments with lightings

30 min modeling

experimenting with shapes, trying to model details of my armchair (lifemodeling without photos or reference sketches)

playing with free forms

3 Likes

Woooah! Nice models there. I hope I can do something like that some day.
Btw, I think you have to flip normals on your house, seems kinda odd some faces.
c yaa

1 Like

Thanks for your comment, Siej and for your hints about flipping normals. I will check them.

First time I feel a little bit proud and happy about my Blender progesses. This evening I have modelled a little house with light inside. I love modeling architecture!:joy:

I didn´t work with curves, only with bevel.

experiments with challenging forms… the topology isn´t correct, but it is a small result…

First I made a path, then I made some changes to him. In Curves I beveled him and than I gave him a curve modifier (difficult ;((, first try).

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I love making buildings. This is a test for a steel-window with glass… I have used the wireframe modifier and because I wanted only a few loopcuts I seperated the front of the house.

grafik

grafik

//////////////

I have tried to model a table for a dollhouse…h%C3%A4%C3%9Flicher%20tisch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms