New certification exam - Certified Programmer

I’ve received an email speaking of a new cert exam than can be taken online at your own home.

In order to do that, you have to open your cam and someone at the other side will monitor your movements while you take the exam, so he can see if you’re cheating.

In addition, the old Certifier Developer exam will reach its end of life by the end of 2018, while newer exams and ways to make the tests are taking place.

I’m not sure if the Certified Programmer exam covers the same subjects as the Developer Cert, but I think it may be different in some aspects.

It would be great if you could learn some more about it and let us know if there will be a new course for this new certification in the near future.

It’s great because there are no institutes in my country to take the tests, so now I can take them online! :slight_smile:

Hey there! I am definitely looking forward to this.
I wanted to do the Certified Developer Exam at first, but the fact that it’s reaching its end soon discourages me from doing it. There are also no institutes in my country which also doesn’t help.

Having a course for the Certified Programmer Exam would be great, especially considering the fact that it can be done at your home!

Having a course about this would definitely be the best way to prepare, so I hope that more people vote for this! =)

Yes, support this idea.
We need an updated version of Unity certification course, for sharping our knowledge & skills. I do not have access to the Unity developer certification exam in my country either, it is a great news to hear that the new certified programmer exam can be taken online.
There are more Unity certificates (certified programmer, certified 3d artist, certified expert) available, it would be better to hear gamedev.tv have a plan to developing new courses to cover them as well.

I love technology just because it can give me a more prosperous life through online education. I also recently received several exams and even offered them by email. Since then, I have always kept my email turned on to the computer to be up to date with all the offers that may appear to me. For example, I did the Online Test series for Govt Jobs, and now I have great chances to move to India and work in a pretty serious company. That’s why now I’m trying to apply for as many jobs as possible and look for the best ones. Remarkably young people today are fortunate.

You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to build knowledge and skills to propel your career. Check out these resources from AWS Training and Certification that are relevant to AWS Certified Developer – Associate. I’m not sure if the Certified Programmer exam covers the same subjects as the Developer Cert, but I think it may be different in some aspects. These recommended resources are opportunities to learn from the experts at AWS, but we don’t require that you take any specific training before you take an exam. It would be great if you could learn some more about it and let us know if there will be a new course for this new certification in the near future. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.

"Congratulations on the launch of the new certification exam! As an industry professional, I’m thrilled to see this initiative that allows individuals to validate their skills and expertise in such a focused manner. Obtaining a certification not only demonstrates a commitment to professional growth but also enhances credibility and opens up new career opportunities. I’m particularly excited about the comprehensive content covered in the exam, as it reflects the current industry trends and best practices. The fact that the exam for Sarkari Naukri is designed to assess both theoretical knowledge and practical application is commendable. It truly ensures that certified professionals have a well-rounded skill set.

Privacy & Terms