Need help with Building Escape Level

Whats Wrong: Whenever I open up the level that I made the viewport just shows pitch black, no matter how much I move around.

What I did: I clicked “Add/Import,” in the content browser, then I clicked “Level,” then I named it “BuildingEscape,” then I double clicked it and it offered me to save selected items or something like that so I saved everything.

Thank you

There’s nothing in the level. If you use the file menu to create a new level then you get a choice of a couple templates which contain a couple things to get you started.

I did that and now every time I start up the project it just shows a black screen in the perspective view. I left the start up level and default level on blank.

It is also quiet unclear how to ‘save’ the level.

Every time I save a new level its just an empty void.

After you create the new level you need to save it by pressing “Save Current” and selecting where to save it. Then in the project settings (your second screenshot) select it for the default editor and game start up map.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms